Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant Style French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant Style French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style french fries recipe. To make restaurant style french fries you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Restaurant Style French Fries:
- Take 2 of potato sliced, Cut in 1-2 cm each.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of maggie magic masala.
- Use as required of Oil for frying.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare as required of Water for boiling.
Steps to make Restaurant Style French Fries:
- First cut potato then wash them 2-3 times or till water gets clear. Then heat water for boiling add little salt then add washed potato boil them for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Drain out the potato spread them on the cloth let it cool down then add cornflour mix them well and refrigerate them for at least 1-2hrs in freeze. After 2 hrs keep oil for frying. Meanwhile in a separate bowl add salt, red chilli powder and Maggie magic masala and mix them..
- Fry the potato wedges on high flame till it changes colour. Remove it on tissue paper sprinkle the ready masala over it. Serve hot with ketchup..
If you find this Restaurant Style French Fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.