Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kelsey's deluxe philly cheese steaks recipe. You can have kelsey's deluxe philly cheese steaks using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks:
- Take 2 medium of steaks.
- Take 1 can of coke (cola).
- Get 3 tbsp of worschershire sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped jalapeno.
- Provide 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onions.
- Use 2 cup of mushroom.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 dash of sugar.
- Provide 4 slice of provolone.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Get 1 loaf of french breaf.
Steps to make Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks:
- chop your favorite steaks into thin strips.
- marinade for about an hour in your favorite marinade. I used a half a can of coke and worschershire sauce. the coke works as a Tenderizer..
- pre heat your pan on medium heat. drain out your marinade and cook meat. season with onion powder and your favorite steak seasoning. cook till slightly pink in the center. place off to the side..
- meanwhile chop some onion, jalepeno peppers, garlic cloves and mushrooms.
- preheat another small pan with olive oil and add your onions with some butter and sugar. once they are caramelized add in your jalepenos,garlic, and mushrooms. cover and let's simmer.
- once your veggies are soft and smelling good drain out the extra juices.
- take your French bread loaf and cut it into two equal halves and pull out the bread from the inside of the bottom half so it's hallowed out for the good stuff.
- put your meat first followed by the veggie mixture and then top with thinly sliced provolone and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- place the top half of the loaf back on top and place in a 350° oven until the cheese is melted and the loaf is crispy.
- take out and cut into servings. enjoy!.
If you find this Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.