Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Culture Tortilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Culture Tortilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed culture tortilla recipe. To cook mixed culture tortilla you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Culture Tortilla:
- Provide 2 pieces of tortilla.
- Use 2 pieces of breaded fish fillet.
- You need 100 g of shoestring french fries.
- Use of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Use of cheese.
- Use of Teriyaki Minced Meat Ingredients.
- Take 300 g of minced meat.
- Prepare of teriyaki sauce (2:2:1 ratio of soy sauce, honey & lemon).
- You need 1/3 of tspn cayenne pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of coarse chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Mixed Culture Tortilla:
- Prepare teriyaki minced meat. Heat the pan with medium to low heat. Add 1 tbsp cooking oil. When oil is medium hot, add garlic. Stir fry until light brown. Add mixture of teriyaki sauce and minced meat. Add seasoning of cayenne pepper powder and chilli coarse(optional)..
- Deep fry french fries using medium to high heat until achieve the desired texture (soft or crunchy)..
- On medium to low heat, add 2 tbsp cooking oil. When oil is medium hot, put the fish fillets. When one side started to brown, flip it. When both sides are lightly brown (depends on desired texture) then it is finished..
- When all ingredients are ready, heat a pan or grill on very low heat. Put a piece of tortilla. Time to be creative with the fillings! Remember to fill only half of the tortilla. Starts with a bit of cheese, followed by meat, cheese, lettuce, cheese, fish fillet, cheese, fries and cheese. Cheese is used to glue all the ingredients together and makes it easier to eat. Any vegetables must be put in the middle to avoid it from wilting due to heat..
- Close the tortilla then flip it. This is to melt the cheese on the upper side. When the cheese is melted and the tortilla is slightly brown n crunchy (depends on desired texture) means it is finished..
- Cut the finished tortilla into half or desired size. Careful! It is hot!.
- Finished! ^_^ Good Luck!.
If you find this Mixed Culture Tortilla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.