Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Eggy Bread- Street food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggy Bread- Street food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggy bread- street food recipe. To make indian eggy bread- street food you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Eggy Bread- Street food:
- Get 2 slices of fresh white bread.
- Provide 2 of eggs, whisked.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of single cream/milk.
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- Take 0.25 of salt.
- Provide 0.25 of red bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of spring onions, chopped.
- Provide 0.5 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 of spring onion, chopped.
Instructions to make Indian Eggy Bread- Street food:
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix until combined. Preheat non-stick frying pan on a medium heat..
- Dip a slice of bread in to the egg mixture, turn over to coat both sides and add in to the frying pan, fry for around 2 minutes each side.
- Once light brown tranfer to a plate and serve with red onion chutney or ketchup.
If you find this Indian Eggy Bread- Street food recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.