Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to student meal: chicken curry 2.0 with noodles recipe. To cook student meal: chicken curry 2.0 with noodles you only need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles:
- Provide 150 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, cut into pieces.
- Take of Curry Paste (blend it well);.
- Get 30 g of Shallots.
- Take 20 g of Garlic.
- Provide 20 g of Ginger.
- Use 20 g of Red Chilli.
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of For Curry Broth;.
- Take 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Get as needed of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get of Thickener (mix well in a bowl);.
- Get 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get of For Final Dish;.
- Prepare 200 g of Noodles (cooked, strained and ready for use).
- Take 50 g of Carrots (cut like french fries).
- Provide 50 g of French Beans (cut lengthways).
- You need 20 g of Spring Onions (garnish).
Instructions to make Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles:
- Cook the Curry Paste; Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a pot until hot. Fry the curry paste until the oil separates from the paste. Then add the chicken and cook the chicken until brown (roughly 5 minutes).
- Next add the chicken stock and bring it to a boil. Then add vinegar, sugar, thickener and reduce the liquid by 1/3. When the liquid has reduced, add vegetables (and whatever else you like really) and cook until vegetables are tender. Season with salt..
- Then add the thickener and mix well. Add in the cooked noodles, garnish with spring onions and serve..
If you find this Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.