Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salisbury steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To cook salisbury steak you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury steak:
- Use 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 packs of French onion soup mix.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Stove Top Stuffing uncooked.
- You need 2 tbsp of worchestshire.
- You need 1/2 of Vidalia onion sliced.
- Provide 2 packs of brown gravy mix.
- Take 1/2 C of milk.
Steps to make Salisbury steak:
- Preheat frying pan..
- Mix beef, egg, stuffing, soup mix, milk, and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl..
- Form into oval patties..
- Brown the patties in frying pan until there is no pink on the outside..
- While patties are cooking, make gravy. You can use jar gravy if you want..
- When patties are done browning, layer them in crockpot alternating with sliced onion..
- Pour gravy over the patties..
- Cook for 4 hours..
- At about 2 hours. Mix lightly to make sure all of the patties get gravy on them..
If you find this Salisbury steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.