Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can cook salisbury steak using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury steak:
- Use of ground beef.
- Get of egg.
- Provide of French onion soup mix.
- Provide of Stove Top Stuffing uncooked.
- Provide of worchestshire.
- You need of Vidalia onion sliced.
- Take of brown gravy mix.
- Prepare of milk.
Steps to make Salisbury steak:
- Preheat frying pan..
- Mix beef, egg, stuffing, soup mix, milk, and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl..
- Form into oval patties..
- Brown the patties in frying pan until there is no pink on the outside..
- While patties are cooking, make gravy. You can use jar gravy if you want..
- When patties are done browning, layer them in crockpot alternating with sliced onion..
- Pour gravy over the patties..
- Cook for 4 hours..
- At about 2 hours. Mix lightly to make sure all of the patties get gravy on them..
If you find this Salisbury steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.