Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggy bread and bacon kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggy bread and bacon kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggy bread and bacon kebabs recipe. You can have eggy bread and bacon kebabs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggy bread and bacon kebabs:
- You need 1 slice of bread per person.
- Provide 1 of egg per slice of bread.
- Take 1 drop of milk.
- Provide 1-2 rashers of bacon per person.
- You need 1 of little butter to fry.
Steps to make Eggy bread and bacon kebabs:
- In a shallow dish, beat the egg with a fork and add a little drop of milk. Cut the bread into 4 and place into the beaten egg mix..
- Cut your bacon into large (cut bread size) pieces and dry fry for about 3minutes each side on a medium to high heat until they turn golden brown..
- Meanwhile, turn your bread squares over and allow them to soak up the remaining egg mixture. Heat another frying pan and add a little butter then place your eggy squares into the pan. Fry for a couple of minutes then turn and fry for another couple of minutes..
- When cooked, remove from heat and thread alternate pieces of eggy bread and bacon on to a wooden skewer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Eggy bread and bacon kebabs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.