Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Beef Mushroom Garlic Stir Fry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Beef Mushroom Garlic Stir Fry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli beef mushroom garlic stir fry. recipe. You can have chilli beef mushroom garlic stir fry. using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Beef Mushroom Garlic Stir Fry.:
- Provide 1 of Beef steak cut into mini cubes.
- Use 8 – 10 quartered of Mushroom Cremini button or.
- You need 1 of Capsicum green or yellow chopped.
- Get 3 – 4 of chillies Red.
- You need 4 – 5 of garlic big.
- Provide 1 of Ginger piece chopped.
- Prepare 1 – 2 tbsps of dill leaves chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Onion white.
- Provide 1/4 cup of green beans beans or French.
- Use 1/4 cup of Corn.
- Use 1/4 cup of Carrots.
- Use 2 tsps of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Barbecue sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of stock water or.
- You need 1 – 2 tbsps of Butter.
- Prepare 2 – 3 of Green onion to garnish.
- Take of Coriander leaves chopped garnish.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 – 2 tsps of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 t of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 – 2 tSps of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rock salt coarse or.
- Take to taste of sea salt.
Steps to make Chilli Beef Mushroom Garlic Stir Fry.:
- First make a rough crushed paste from the red chillies,garlic,brown sugar and coarse salt with lemon juice..
- Next, in a wok, add the butter with bit oil, and then add the paste, and sauté well. Add the roughly chopped onions along with ginger and did. Sauté well..
- Next, add the masala powders like turmeric, chilli, coriander and gram masala. Then add the chopped cleaned mushrooms and cook till brown and nicely cookEd..
- Then you can add half of the stock to the mushroom mixture and let it cook further more till all absorbed..
- Take off the mixture to a plate,return wok to stove and add bit more oil, and put the beef cubes in along with remaining stock and cook till half way tender..
- After the meat has browned and the thick sauce of the beef has reduced, return the mushroom mix to it, and cook on. Now add the precooked or frozen vegenables and keep cooking on low heat..
- Next, add the soya sauce, barbecue and oyster sauce. Stir well. Toss around. Check seasoning, adjust salt, pepper and sugar..
- Cook on for another 10-12 mins and till meat done well. Garnish with spring onions and freshly chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Chilli Beef Mushroom Garlic Stir Fry. recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.