Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherds pie p-lo style recipe. To make shepherds pie p-lo style you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- You need 2-15 ounce of cans of sweet whole kernel corn.
- Take 2-15 ounce of cans of veggie grove French style green beans.
- You need 1 can (15 ounce) of sweet peas.
- Provide 6-8 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 lb of shredded cheese (I use Mexican style).
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Provide of Cilantro.
- You need of Milk(for mashed potatoes).
- Use of Butter(for mashed potatoes).
- Use of Heavy Whipping cream or half and half cream(for mashed potatoes).
- Take 1 of and a half pound of ground hamburger meat.
Instructions to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- While potatoes are boiling I add my meat over med high heat with onion and cilantro and seasons (salt pepper garlic) and cook about 15 minutes until all meat is browned and cooked thru then drain grease out of and set meat aside.
- Now potatoes should be about done once tender with fork drain water and add milk, butter, cream, salt pepper and garlic and mash (I have a mashed potato recipe on my page)…do as you would make mashed potatoes.
- Now grab a baking dish and add potatoes for the first layer.
- Then add drained meat on top for next layer.
- Now add cans of vegetables but drain liquid before you add each can then top with salt pepper and garlic.
- Final layer shredded cheese I top with salt and garlic and little more cilantro. And place in oven at 375.
- In about 20-30 minutes later all cheese will be melted and corners starting to brown remove dish and let sit few minutes to cool.
If you find this Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.