Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherds pie p-lo style recipe. To make shepherds pie p-lo style you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- You need of cans of sweet whole kernel corn.
- Provide of cans of veggie grove French style green beans.
- Provide of sweet peas.
- Use of potatoes.
- You need of shredded cheese (I use Mexican style).
- Use of chopped onion.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Milk(for mashed potatoes).
- Use of Butter(for mashed potatoes).
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping cream or half and half cream(for mashed potatoes).
- Take of and a half pound of ground hamburger meat.
Instructions to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- While potatoes are boiling I add my meat over med high heat with onion and cilantro and seasons (salt pepper garlic) and cook about 15 minutes until all meat is browned and cooked thru then drain grease out of and set meat aside.
- Now potatoes should be about done once tender with fork drain water and add milk, butter, cream, salt pepper and garlic and mash (I have a mashed potato recipe on my page)…do as you would make mashed potatoes.
- Now grab a baking dish and add potatoes for the first layer.
- Then add drained meat on top for next layer.
- Now add cans of vegetables but drain liquid before you add each can then top with salt pepper and garlic.
- Final layer shredded cheese I top with salt and garlic and little more cilantro. And place in oven at 375.
- In about 20-30 minutes later all cheese will be melted and corners starting to brown remove dish and let sit few minutes to cool.
If you find this Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.