Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade french onion soup recipe. You can have homemade french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Use 1 1/2 pounds of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or 2 sprigs Thyme.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Chop onions, and combine butter and oil. Put into slow cooker on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours. 1 1/2 pounds is around 5 small onions or 3 large onions..
- Once onions are soft and are slightly brown, put in 4 cups beef broth, balsamic vinegar, and thyme. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or 6 hours on low..
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!.
If you find this Homemade French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.