Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to horsey steak sandwich recipe. You can have horsey steak sandwich using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Provide of Top shoulder beef steak, sliced thin.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Take of Onion Powder.
- Get of Oregeno.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of Boar's Head Pub Style Horseradish Sauce (Horsey Sauce).
- You need of Arugula.
- You need of deli french bread loaves.
- Get of deli Regular Gouda Cheese.
- You need of medium red bell pepper.
- Take of medium onion.
Steps to make Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Break out the steak. Evenly coat the steak in Balsamic Vinegar, onion pow, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, salt, water, and Tbsp olive oil. Cover and Marinate in the fridge 1-2 hours..
- When steak is almost done marinating, Preheat oven to broil.
- Thinly slice red pepper and onion.
- Cut bread down to 6ish inch pieces. Saw the bread ALMOST all the way in half. Lay the bread on a baking pan. 💕fresh bread is so nice💕.
- Put about two tablespoons of Horsey Sauce 🐴 on the inside top of the bread. You NEED to taste it, so put a decent amount. Giddy Up! 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎.
- Add three slices of Regular Gouda to each bread peice on top of the Horsey Sauce 🐴. I say regular Gouda, because I'm not too fond of smoked..
- When your meat is done marinating, take it out and cut it into bite size peices. Trim away any really fatty peices..
- Heat frying pan on high. Put a Tbsp of olive oil in the pan and toss in onions and red pepper. Heat and stir one minute..
- Next toss the steak in with the peppers and onions. It only needs a very short time to cook. A minute and 30 seconds tops, because you will also put it under the broiler. So, a little pink is ok. Just make sure all sides touch the heat by stirring continuously..
- Turn off the heat to the pan and quickly transfer steak, peppers, and onions onto the bread..
- Place pan in oven on MIDDLE rack. Set a timer for 1 minute and 20-30 seconds. Keep an eye on it, you want the cheese to melt and the bread not to burn..
- Next, take the sammies out of the oven and add a handful of Arugula. ****annnnnd, if you want, you can put even more sauce on it ! 😂 🏇🐴🐎 🎠.
- Now, eat your sandwich! 🐴 😋.
If you find this Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.