Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick french dip sandwiches with au jus recipe. To cook quick french dip sandwiches with au jus you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- You need 1 lbs of shaved beef.
- Prepare of oil of choice.
- Prepare dash of garlic powder.
- Get dash of salt.
- Get dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Get 6 pack of martini's hoagie rolls or 6 hoagie rolls from bakery.
- You need 1 pack of aged swiss slices or any cheese (11 pieces).
- Prepare of * Au jus *.
- Get 1 package of beefy onion (Lipton soup mix).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of beef stock.
Steps to make Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a medium pot add beef stock, beefy onion mix and worchestershire sauce. Cook on medium to low-medium heat.
- Oil up the saute pan and let it get a little hot.
- Add shaved beef to hot saute pan(medium heat). Mix in the salt, pepper and garlic powder Stir around for about 10 min. Or until browned. (Careful not to cook to much,it will become dry). Now, add a little Au jus (1/4 cup) to the pan. Let it simmer (low heat) while preparing other items..
- Cut up a 1/2 onion. Take out small saute pan. Add a little oil. Let it heat up and toss in the onions. Saute til almost clear or carmelize them..
- On a baking sheet take one hoagie roll and put about 1/2 cup of beef mixture. Add a little onion and take a piece of sliced cheese and half it. Place on top of beef mixture. Repeat 3 more times..
- Now, bake in the oven for approx. 10 mins or until bread is a little crispy and cheese is melted..
- Serve with fries or a veggie or both! Cut in half and enjoy dipping in the Au jus..
- Let me know what you think?.
If you find this Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.