Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion sausage pasta recipe. To make french onion sausage pasta you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Sausage Pasta:
- Prepare of links of smoked turkey sausage.
- Provide of large Vidalia onions, sliced thin.
- You need of lipton onion soup mix.
- Take of beef broth.
- Get of water.
- Provide of sour cream.
- Get of shredded mozzarella.
- Take of large elbow macaroni.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Prepare of black pepper and garlic powder.
Instructions to make French Onion Sausage Pasta:
- In deep skillet, add oil and sliced onions to pan over a medium low heat. Caramelize onions slowly, beware of burning..
- While cooking onions, heat water to boil pasta. Cook and set aside..
- Add a pinch of salt to onions. Slice sausage into discs and add to pan once onions are nicely caramelized..
- Add envelope of soup mix and stir to combine with onions and sausage. Add broth and water and mix well. Add pepper and garlic powder to taste. Let simmer for 15 minutes..
- Once sausage is cooked and hot through, add sour cream and a small handful of the shredded cheese. Let simmer for 3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add to pasta. Add remaining cheese and stir. Let sit of 5 minutes to thicken. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.