Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked homemade crispy french fries recipe. You can have oven baked homemade crispy french fries using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries:
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. In the meanwhile, cut the potatoes into slices 1/4 inch thick. In a large bowl, add the fries and fill with water. Let the fries soak for at least 25 minutes..
- Drain and wash fries under cold running water. Pat the fries dry using a sheet of paper towel and be sure to remove all excess moisture..
- Transfer fries to a large enough bowl and season with salt and olive oil. Layer a large baking tray with parchment paper and place the fries on it. Bake the fries on the middle rack for 20-40 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy..
- Once fries are cooked, move the rack and tray so it close to the heat sauce and bake until crispy, flipping once to ensure at least two sides have the crispness as desired. Taste for seasoning and add more salt as needed. *Cooking times may vary based upon your oven.
If you find this Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.