Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to angus burger bites with red onion jam & horseradish mayo recipe. You can cook angus burger bites with red onion jam & horseradish mayo using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo:
- You need of 240g mini beef burger patties.
- Provide of carrot, shaved strips (with potato peeler).
- Prepare of tomatoes, halved and sliced.
- Prepare of French bread stick, sliced.
- Prepare of (Red Onion Jam).
- Get of Red onions, thinly sliced.
- Provide of Olive oil for cooking.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- Use of Dried thyme.
- Use of Blackberry jam.
- Provide of Minced garlic.
- You need of (Horseradish Mayo).
- Provide of Whole egg mayo.
- You need of Mustard powder.
- Prepare of Minced horseradish.
- Get of Grated Parmesan.
Steps to make Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo:
- Mix mayo ingredients together and set aside..
- In a large fry pan on medium heat, add butter, onion and garlic. Fry until softening..
- Add thyme, balsamic vinegar and jam. Cook until moisture evaporates and mixture begins to thicken. Season and set aside..
- Cut patties in half and fry until cooked both sides..
- Spread some mayo, a layer of onion jam, carrot, tomato and a mini patty and stick it in your gob! YUUUUM!.
- Makes heaps- serve with potato gems..
If you find this Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.