Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably choose many items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & tender salisbury steaks recipe. You can have easy & tender salisbury steaks using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Use 1 can of french onion soup.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 small of red onion, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Steps to make Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks:
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, 1/3 cup of the french onion soup, bread crumbs, onion, red pepper, eggs, salt and ground pepper..
- Shape into round or oval patties..
- In a frying pan, brown both sides of the patties..
- On a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, the remaining soup, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, water and the mustard. Mix well and pour over meat cover and cook for 20 min..
- Serve with any side dish you like and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.