Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy French Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely purchase many items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy french fries recipe. To cook crispy french fries you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy French Fries:
- Use 250 gms of medium size potatoes.
- Take 2 cups of cold water.
- Prepare as required of Mix herbs.
- Take as required of Regular salt or black salt.
- Take as required of Red chilli powder.
- Use as required of Oil for deepfrying.
Instructions to make Crispy French Fries:
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan. Gently add the potatoes in the hot oil for about 5 minutes, stirring and flipping the potatoes occasionally. Remove potatoes from oil with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towel and to cool completely..
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan. Fry the potatoes again until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Blot with a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt, red chilli powder and mix hearbs. Serve with tomato sauce..
If you find this Crispy French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.