Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy french fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy french fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy french fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy french fries recipe. You can have crispy french fries using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy french fries:
- Take 3-4 of big potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get as needed of oil for frying.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder (optional).
- Use to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Crispy french fries:
- Peel the potatoes and keep them in cold water to prevent from turning black.Now with the help of a knife(french fries cutter) slice them thinly and then cut into long strips.keep them in water..
- Now heat water in a deep pan /wok along with little salt.when it comes to a boil add potato slices into it.keep the flame high and let them simmer for 5 mins.or until they gets soft..
- Switch off the flame and drain them out through a siever.and pat them dry with clean kitchen towel and let them cool for a while..
- Now add corn flour and coat them nicely. after coating well, place them in freezer for about an hour..
- After an hour heat oil in a wok / pan. take them out from freezer and drop them into hot oil.fry them until they get little brown in colour on medium heat..
- Drain out all fries in a plate and let them cool.after this again fry the French fries until crisp..
- Crispy french fries is ready.sprinkle some black pepper powder / chat masala / chilli flakes / herbs as per your choice.serve with sauce or as per choice..
If you find this Crispy french fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.