Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple french onion soup recipe. To cook simple french onion soup you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple French Onion Soup:
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Prepare of sliced onions.
- You need of cans beef broth.
- You need of dry sherry.
- Get of dried thyme.
- Take of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take of French bread.
- Get of provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Swiss cheese, diced.
- Get of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Simple French Onion Soup:
- Melt butter with olive oil in an 8 quart stock pot on medium heat. Add onions and continually stir until tender and translucent. Do not brown the onions..
- Add beef broth, sherry and thyme. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Heat the oven broiler..
- Ladle soup into oven safe serving bowls and place one slice of bread on top of each (bread may be broken into pieces if you prefer). Layer each slice of bread with a slice of provolone, 1/2 slice diced Swiss and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Place bowls on cookie sheet and broil in the preheated oven until cheese bubbles and browns slightly..
If you find this Simple French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.