Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French onion soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To cook french onion soup you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 3-4 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need as needed of Toasted bread.
- You need 3 tsp of Cheese.
- Take as needed of Cream for garnishing.
Instructions to make French onion soup:
- First heat up a pan then add butter.
- Next add garlic and saute for few second then add chopped onion.
- Now also add mushrooms and cook both till it become light golden in colour.
- Then add maida and cook it properly then add veg stock or hot water add all spices as per taste and allow it to boil till it thick.
- Now add cheese on bread and bake it till it melt then serve it on top of soup and garnish with cream and enjoy..
If you find this French onion soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.