Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy french fries iftar special recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy french fries iftar special recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy french fries iftar special recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy french fries iftar special recipe. To cook crispy french fries iftar special you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy french fries iftar special:
- You need 1 kg of Allu.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn cornflour.
- Use 1 of tspn namak.
- Prepare 1 of tspn kuti lali mirch.
- Take 1/2 of lal mirch powdr.
- Use 1 of tspn ginger garlic powdr.
- Get 1 of tspn chicken powdr.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn baking powdr.
Steps to make Crispy french fries iftar special:
- Allu ko french fries ki shape mein kat len phir achi tarah dho len or 15minute k liye thandy pani mein dip kar k rakhen ab sb masaly or corn flour dry maidy mein add kar den.
- Ab ek baray size ka khali bartan len allu thandy pani say nikal len us k bad maida jes msin masaly mix kar k rakhey thy wo bi add kar den.
- Ab achi tarah ingredients dal mein karenab low 2 medium flame py fry kare.
- Mazedar french fries tayar hai.
If you find this Crispy french fries iftar special recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.