Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup pasta recipe. To cook french onion soup pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook French onion soup pasta:
- Prepare 250 g of orecchitte pasta (or other pasta).
- You need 500 g of white onions.
- Provide 660 ml of stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 60 ml of port.
- Take 60 g of cheddar/gruyere/vegan cheese grated (optional).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use Handful of chopped parsley (optional).
- Use 120 ml of water.
Steps to make French onion soup pasta:
- Peel the onions and slice them as thin as possible using a food processor (slicing adaptor) or a mandolin. You can also just do this with a sharp knife!.
- Put the oil in a large lidded pot with the onions and sautee for 20-25min until the onions are brown and caramelized. Keep the lid on but stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so. Keep an eye on the onions and when they stick to the bottom of the pot add a splash of water and stir..
- When the onions are brown and really soft, add the pasta, stock, water and port. Stir everything together and cook with the lid on till the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and stir in the grated cheese if using. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Sprinkle chopped parsley if using. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
If you find this French onion soup pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.