Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably pick out many items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Soup:
- Use 50 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 2 of large red onions sliced.
- Take 2 of large white onions sliced.
- Prepare 600 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 400 ml of beef stock.
- You need 125 ml of red wine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Use 1 tsp of parsley.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 4 slices of gluten free baguette.
- Use 4 tbsps of dairy free cheese grated.
- You need pinch of paprika.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- Melt the dairy free spread in a large pan over a low heat Add the red and white onions and cook for 30 minutes or until caramelised.
- Add in the chicken stock, beef stock, red wine, tamari, parsely, bay leaf and balsamic vinegar Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Discard the bay leaf Toast the gluten free baguette slices under the grill.
- Divide the soup between four bowls, top with the bread and then the grated cheese Place under the grill for a couple of minutes and then serve topped with a pinch of paprika.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.