Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masoor dal soup with roasted french beans recipe. You can have masoor dal soup with roasted french beans using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans:
- Provide of masoor dal.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Provide of carrot.
- Provide of coriander stems.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Cream.
- Provide of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare of For French beans.
- Take of french beans.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of black pepper crushed.
- Use of Garlic paste.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Take of roasted sessme seeds.
Steps to make Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans:
- Wash and soak masoor dal for 1/2hr. Mix chopped tomato carrot wash and add coriander stems with roots salt with dal and make 4-5whistle..
- Now blend dal mixture with blender and strain. Take in a pan add cream and stir cook on slow flane add salt and pepper. Masoor dal soup is ready..
- Now was and remove both sides of french beans and par boil. Remove extra water and add in a soup. Heat butter in a pan add garlic paste saute and add french beans salt pepper and lemon juice stir and serve hot with soup. Sprinkle roasted sessme seeds. Yummy tasty platter is ready to serve..
If you find this Masoor Dal Soup with Roasted French beans recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.