Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Navarin of Lamb with minted peas & Gremolata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navarin of Lamb with minted peas & Gremolata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to navarin of lamb with minted peas & gremolata recipe. To cook navarin of lamb with minted peas & gremolata you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Navarin of Lamb with minted peas & Gremolata:
- You need 500 gm of good quality diced lamb (I used shoulder).
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- Get 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Take 2 of carrots diced.
- Get 4 of large vine tomatoes diced.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Get 1 tsp of marjoram.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 500 ml of brown stock (I used chicken).
- Take 2 tsp of fresh Rosemary chopped.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes diced (I used my favourite Desiree).
- You need 1 of turnip diced.
- Take 1 cup of petit pois peas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh mint chopped.
- Take of Zest & juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Get of S & P.
Steps to make Navarin of Lamb with minted peas & Gremolata:
- Set your slow cooker to high. In a hot pan brown the diced lamb then add to the slow cooker..
- In the same pan on medium heat add Onion, Carrots, Celery, Garlic, & Turnip & cook till it starts to gently brown. Add chopped tomatoes & cook for 5 mins..
- Add the tomato purée, marjoram, garlic & Rosemary cook for a few minutes before adding the stock. Reduce by half & add to the slow cooker..
- Check after a few hrs remove the slow cooker lid. 20 mins before serving add frozen peas to a pan. As they start to defrost add the mint. After a few seconds remove & add to the slow cooker.
- GREMOLATA… Using a pestle & mortar crush the garlic & stir in the lemon juice & zest with the parsley & olive oil..
- Check the Navarin for seasoning & serve with the Gremolata….
If you find this Navarin of Lamb with minted peas & Gremolata recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.