Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Boeuf Bourguignon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boeuf Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boeuf Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boeuf bourguignon recipe. To make boeuf bourguignon you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Get 2-3 oz of bacon, streaky or back.
- Get 400 gms of Diced Beef.
- Use 1 of tblsp plain flour.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 4 of banana shallots.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 100 gms of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 300 ml of beef stock (I use 2 stock cubes).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use of Bouquet of Garni.
- Get of Salt & fresh ground black pepper.
Steps to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Preheat oven 150° fan. Add chopped bacon to flameproof casserole. Cook, stirring occasionally til crisp and golden brown..
- Cut meat into cubes. In a plastic bag season flour, then add meat and shake til meat coated in flour. Remove bacon from casserole. Add oil to casserole, heat and then add meat. Cook quickly stir to brown all sides. If you only have small casserole do this in batches. Remove from casserole and add to bacon..
- Add butter to casserole. Peel shallots and cut in half. Add to casserole. Grate in the garlic. Don't let the garlic burn. Slice mushrooms and add to casserole in about 5 mins. Cook for another 5mins. Return meat and bacon to casserole. Add stock..
- Bring to boil, add Bouquet of Garni and bay leaf. I always stir here to get the little pieces, that were stuck to the bottom, loose for their flavour. Cover and put in oven for 1 1/2 hours..
- Serve with Rice or mash, both lush..
If you find this Boeuf Bourguignon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.