Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy french toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy french toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy french toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy french toast recipe. To cook easy french toast you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy french toast:
- Prepare 4 slices of sandwich bread (thicker).
- Prepare 2 of whole eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey / maple syrup / nutella.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil/butter.
Steps to make Easy french toast:
- Beat eggs in a wide plate or beat eggs in a bowl then transfer it to a plate. It is easier to dip the sandwich bread in the beaten egg. Add 2 tbsp milk to make the eggs thinner..
- Heat a non-stick pan. add a dash of oil / butter into the pan..
- Dip a slice of bread into the beaten egg both side. You may dip it longer or just to cover the sandwich bread..
- Transfer the sandwich bread into heated pan, bake it for 1 minute each side until golden brown..
- Continue to bake it with the rest of sandwich..
- Serve it warm with any condiments that you love such as nutella, peanut butter, maple syrup, honey, powder sugar, sliced bananas, berries..
If you find this Easy french toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.