Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys boeuf bourguignon, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys boeuf bourguignon, gf df ef sf nf using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 600 grams of diced casserole beef.
- Prepare 150 grams of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 150 grams of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Provide 2 of medium onions, diced.
- Provide 100 grams of carrots, chopped.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 600 ml of good red wine.
- Use 200 ml of beef stock.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree/paste.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of dried mixed herbs (marjoram, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley).
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
Steps to make Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the beef, bacon and vegetables into a casserole dish making sure the beef is on top for easier removal after marinating.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a jug.
- Pour into the casserole dish, adding enough in to almost cover the beef.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to gas 2 / 150C / 300°F.
- Remove the beef with a slotted spoon and brown off in a frying pan with 2tbsp oil.
- Put back into the casserole dish, stir, cover and cook for 3 hours until the meat is tender and the sauce is thickened.
- If you like the sauce thicker, strain it into a pan and boil it to reduce it further while keeping the beef & veg warm.
- Serve over mashed potato, remember to remove the bay leaves.
If you find this Vickys Boeuf Bourguignon, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.