Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Take 2 of Lbs. Onions.
- Use 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide Splash of White Wine.
- You need 4 Tbs. of Butter.
- Take of Few Shakes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Squirt of Mustard.
- Take 2 Pinches of Oregano.
- You need 2 Pinches of Parsley.
- You need 3 Tbs. of Flour.
- Get of French Bread.
- Take of Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 1.5 Liters of Beef Broth.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- Half, peel and dice onions. Place in a large bowl. Peel and dice garlic, reserve in another bowl..
- Heat butter on medium low heat. Add in onions and season. Stir occasionally..
- Slowly cook these onions. When the onions are browning nicely, add in the garlic. Cook until browned. Add a healthy slash of white wine. Cook out the alcohol..
- After onions are looking caramelized, add in the flour. Stir and cook a few more minutes. They should be looking very appealing by now..
- Add in bay leaf, oregano, parsley stock, Worcestershire sauce and a squirt of mustard. Stir, cover, reduce heat to low..
- Make four little mounds of cheese and place them on a pan. Turn the heat on medium and allow them to melt. When they’re brown around the edges, turn off the heat..
- Serve with bread and cheese. A sandwich is never a bad idea..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.