Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion burgers (mushroom & swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) recipe. To make french onion burgers (mushroom & swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers):
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or 1/2 lb of ground beef mixed with 1/2 lb of venison.
- Provide to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Take 1 pack of French onion soup mix.
- Provide of Onion or brioche buns.
- Use of For onion Swiss burgers:.
- You need 1/2 of Vidalia onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Take of For loaded bacon burger:.
- Get 4 strips of bacon cut in half.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Use slices of Tomato.
- Get 2 slices of American cheese.
- You need of Onion slices or toppings of choice.
Steps to make French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers):
- Mix ground beef with French onion soup mix and spices stated and cook..
- Sauté mushrooms and onions in butter about 7 minutes..
- Cook bacon..
- Place onions, mushrooms and Swiss cheese on top 2 burgers and place on brioche or onion buns. Top the remaining 2 burgers with cheese and bacon and toppings listed or toppings of your choice! Enjoy!.
If you find this French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.