Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast flat breads recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast flat breads recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast flat breads recipe. You can cook breakfast flat breads using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast flat breads:
- Use 1 cup of French soup mix, 3 tbsp rice washed and soaked overnight.
- Use 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 1 of large tomato chopped.
- Get Handful of parsley or cilantro chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 of large dried red chilli or 1/2 tsp chilli powder.
- Get of Oil for pan frying.
Instructions to make Breakfast flat breads:
- Puree soaked lentils and rice with red chilli and ginger to a batter consistency, not too runny..
- Add onions, tomatoes, cilantro /parsley, seasoning, mix and check seasoning and adjust. On a hot flat pan, laddle a spoonful of batter, let it cook on oneside for a few minutes, typically you will see the top drying out a bit with bubbles forming, that's when you flip to cook on the other side,.
- Serve with sauce of your choice or yogurt or enjoy it plain with a hot cup of tea.
If you find this Breakfast flat breads recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.