Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. To cook french onion soup instant pot ip you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Provide 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- Use 2 of red onions chopped.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 2 cups of white wine.
- Take 4 cups of beef broth.
- Get 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Take 1 of baguette loaf.
- You need 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Use of Kosher Salt.
- Provide of Fresh ground pepper.
- Use of Fresh parsley.
Instructions to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.