Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian french onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian french onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian french onion soup recipe. To cook vegetarian french onion soup you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian french onion soup:
- Provide 5-6 of White Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Maida.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 1 litre of Veg stock.
- Take 2-3 of bay leaves,or bundle of herb(thyme, rosemary and bay leaf).
- You need 4 of thick slices of Garlic Bread.
- You need of Morzzrella Cheese as required.
- Get of Processed Cheese as required.
Instructions to make Vegetarian french onion soup:
- Cut White Onion into Halves.Slice them with the help of slicer.Keep aside..
- In heavy bottom non stick pan..add Butter..melt it.. add oil..and also add sliced onions..Mix well,add Salt & Black Pepper powder..
- Saute on Medium flame for 30mins.. continuously..till Onions are finely Caramelized…to nice Brown colour.Add Maida..Saute.fir two minutes…to see no lumps formed…
- Now add Apple Cider Vinegar..again Saute for few minutes..Add Veg stock..and Bay leaves or bundle of mix herbs..
- Let the soup Simmer for 20 mins till thick..on Medium flame..
- To ASSEMBLE. VEGETARIAN FRENCH ONION SOUP.(1-Serving).
- In a Oven proof Soup Bowl..add 2 laddleful of Prepared Onion Soup..
- On it place Thick slice of Toasted & Buttered Garlic Bread.(Cut thick slices from Garlic Bread loaf. apply butter on one side..toast in Airfryer for 3-4mins at180C orToast on Griddle on both sides).
- Now grate loads of both.. Morzzrella Cheese and Processed Cheese..on it..
- Bake in Preheated Oven..till cheese melt in 180C for 10-15mins..
- Relish & serve hot vegetarian french onion soup..
If you find this Vegetarian french onion soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.