Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef, bacon, and vegetable soup recipe. To cook beef, bacon, and vegetable soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup:
- Use 2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Use 1 of small white onion.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- Provide 32 ounces of meat spaghetti sauce I used Mids brand.
- You need 1 of large carrot.
- Get 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 pound of smoked bacon.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Take 1/2 pound of frozen French fries.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Provide 1 pint of water.
Steps to make Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup:
- Wash and chop the vegetables..
- Slice the bacon and cook render the fat. Add the pepper. Stir for a minute..
- Add the fennel seeds, French fries, beef, and vegetables, stir coating them all. Add salt, cover and simmer till tender stirring as needed..
- When the vegetables are tender add the garlic give a good stir. Add the sauce. Add the water. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.