Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green vegetable soup recipe. You can cook thai green vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Vegetable Soup:
- You need 2 cups of cubed vegetables (broad beans, bottle gourd, green papaya, french beans, carrots, radish & onion).
- Provide 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1" of galangal, sliced.
- Use 1 of fresh chilli, slit.
- Use 2 tbsp. of Thai green curry paste (store bought).
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable stock / water.
- Provide 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk, cut into 3 pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 of pepper powder or to taste.
- Take as required of coriander leaves, lime leaves & fresh chilies to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Vegetable Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the Thai green curry paste on a low flame for a few seconds. Add all the chopped vegetables, lime leaves, lemon grass, galangal, green peas, fresh chilli, stock, salt and pepper powder..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle. When cool, discard the galangal, lemongrass and lime leaves..
- Just before serving, add the coconut milk and heat through and serve in individual soup bowls, garnished with chopped coriander leaves, lime leaves and fresh chilies..
If you find this Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.