Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup – indian fusion style recipe. To make french onion soup – indian fusion style you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style:
- Prepare 3 of large onions, sliced.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder or to taste.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. of roasted oats.
- You need 1 of chicken / vegetable cube.
- Get 1 tsp. of oil.
- Get 1 tsp. of butter.
- Take 1-2 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Get 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Take 1-2 tbsp. of grated cheese.
- You need of few bread croutons.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style:
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and saute the garlic first till light brown. Add the onion and continue to fry till light golden in colour..
- Now add all the dry powdered spices and mix well. Switch off the flame..
- Add the oats, chicken / vegetable cube and 3-4 cups water..
- Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles. When it cools down, blend it & heat through..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves, fried onion cheese & bread croutons..
If you find this French Onion Soup – Indian Fusion Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.