Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade french onion soup recipe. You can cook homemade french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Get 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of or 2 sprigs Thyme.
- Provide of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Chop onions, and combine butter and oil. Put into slow cooker on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours. 1 1/2 pounds is around 5 small onions or 3 large onions..
- Once onions are soft and are slightly brown, put in 4 cups beef broth, balsamic vinegar, and thyme. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or 6 hours on low..
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!.
If you find this Homemade French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.