Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe. To make sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Use 1 cup of fresh sweet corn kernel boiled.
- Use 1 of chicken breast make shreds.
- Provide 2-3 pcs of cauliflower finely chopped.
- Get 4-5 of french beans finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of skip chicken if you are a vegetarian.
Instructions to make Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Next take cornflour in a small bowl and add 4-5 tbsp water. Mix and keep it aside..
- Take a thick bottom pan add 3 cups of water, all chopped vegetables and chicken breast. Cover the pan & let it boil for 20 mins on medium flame..
- While your chicken and vegetables are getting boiled, take 3-4 tbsp of boiled sweet corn in a mixer jar and make paste. (you can add one tbsp of water if required). Keep it aside..
- After chicken and vegetables are boiled add boiled sweet corn kernel, salt, black pepper and sugar. Give it a mix..
- Add the sweetcorn paste which was made in step 2. Mix well and bring it to boil..
- Now add cornflour mix which is made in step 3. (This thickens the soup.) Let it boil for 2-3 mins. Adjust salt or sugar if required. Put the flame off..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.