Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. You can have "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Take 4 of Onions.
- You need 96 oz of (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of french bread.
- You need 1 of freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar.
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions.
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly..
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes..
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions..
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours..
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish..
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese..
- Broil until melted and slightly brown..
- Served with a panini..
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.