Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 medium of onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Take 1 cup of dry red wine.
- Provide 6 cup of Beef stock.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Get 1/2 of baguette (cut into slices).
- You need 3 cup of provolone cheese (shredded).
- Use 1 tbsp of chives.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- To caramelize the onions. Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy bottomed Dutch oven or saucepan over low heat. Add onions. Cook onions stirring regularly until onions are dark golden brown color, about 45 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add rosemary and flour. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually stir in red wine. Let reduce for 5 to 10 minutes then add beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes. Finish with fresh ground pepper..
- Brush slices with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly golden. Rub with garlic..
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. Top each with toasted bread and provolone cheese. Broil until cheese melts and bubbles, about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped chives.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.