Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup casserole recipe. You can have french onion soup casserole using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Use 5 of Yellow Onions.
- Take 1/2 stick of of butter.
- Get 1 cup of White wine.
- Prepare 2 clove of Fresh garlic.
- Provide 1/2 can of Soup can of milk.
- Use 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Get 1 loaf of French bread.
- Get 1/2 lb of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Slice onions and mince your garlic. Add onions and garlic to a large pan with 1/2 stick of butter. Cook with lid on medium heat. When the onions begin to soften add your wine. After cooking the onions for about 20 minutes remove the lid so that the wine will evaporate..
- Once the onions are finished pour them into a 9×13" casserole dish. Mix the cream of chicken soup, milk, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over the onions..
- Slice your Swiss cheese and layer on top of the casserole until covered. Slice the French bread and layer on top of the cheese. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until light brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Soup Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.