Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Vegetables Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Vegetables Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green vegetables soup recipe. To make green vegetables soup you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Vegetables Soup:
- You need 1/2 cup of amaranth leaves (chauli bhaji).
- Take 3/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped french beans.
- Provide 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of maida.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get to taste of Salt & black pepper powder.
- You need of To serve:.
- Provide pieces of Toasted bread.
Steps to make Green Vegetables Soup:
- In nonstick pan add amaranth leaves, coriander leaves, chopped french beans, green peas,cabbage. Add enough water in it,cover and boiled till vegetables are tender..
- Cool the boiled vegetables mixture.(Keep aside few boiled french beans and peas for garnish). Put boiled vegetables into mixer jar and blend it. Pass this blended vegetables mixture through kitchen master seive to get thick liquid mixture..
- In nonstick kadhai add, melt butter,add maida saute for 2 mins,add milk slowly and stirring constantly..so no lumps are formed. Add mix vegetables thick liquid mixture, mix and boil for few minutes…till soup like mixture formed..
- Add salt, black pepper powder and french beans and peas kept for garnish. Mix well. Serve / Relish healthy nutritious, Hot Green Vegetables Soup with toasted bread pieces.. during winter days.
If you find this Green Vegetables Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.