Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect French onion soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can cook french onion soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Use 1 tsp of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 3-4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Use as needed of Toasted bread.
- Provide 3 tsp of Cheese.
- You need as needed of Cream for garnishing.
Instructions to make French onion soup:
- First heat up a pan then add butter.
- Next add garlic and saute for few second then add chopped onion.
- Now also add mushrooms and cook both till it become light golden in colour.
- Then add maida and cook it properly then add veg stock or hot water add all spices as per taste and allow it to boil till it thick.
- Now add cheese on bread and bake it till it melt then serve it on top of soup and garnish with cream and enjoy..
If you find this French onion soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.