Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe. You can have lemon coriander corn soup & garlic chana using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana:
- You need 2 cups of chpped mix veggies carrot, corn, spring onion,.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Chopped coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger and garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of French beans.
- Prepare of For garlic chana.
- Use 2 cups of chickpeas boiled.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt as per taste.
- You need as needed of Garlic as much as you want in quantity to eat.
- Use to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of jeera/ cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana:
- Chop all veggies, ginger and garlic and boil corn, chop coriander and keep ready here you can see I am not using green chilli will use black pepper.
- Heat pan add ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Next add carrot, French beans and spring onion and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Now add boiled corn and salt.
- Add 3 cups of water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Now add corn flour which I mixed in normal water in a cup.
- Now add black pepper and mix well keep on low flame.
- Add coriander.
- Lemon juice half I used.
- Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Cover with lid and keep for 5 minutes and your delicious soup is ready to eat.
- Pour it in bowls or cups.
- Heat pan add jeera.
- Add red chilli powder.
- Put garlic don't peel the skin but wash and dry garlic to remove any kind of dirt on it we keep in open..
- Add boiled chickpeas where I used salt and turmeric while boiling now fry with garlic on low flame to make crispy if you required salt u can sprinkle later from top..
- Keep the lid cover for 5 minutes and your garlic chana is ready to eat.
- Yummy garlic chana and soup enjoy.
If you find this Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.