Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe. To make brad's french onion pork chop bake you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- Get 4 cups of prepared rice.
- Prepare 4 of large pork chops.
- You need 3 cans of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Take 2 of small sweet onions, cut into thin strips.
- Provide of Garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Take 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 tbs of oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of whiskey.
- Use 8 slices of swiss cheese.
Steps to make Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- Heat oil in a lg frying pan over medium high heat..
- Sear chops for one to two minutes a side. Until they get a nice golden brown. While in the pan, sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning..
- When chops are seared on both sides, remove to a plate. Deglaze pan with red wine. Cook 2 minutes. Add soup to pan and mix well. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, heat butter in another pan over medium low heat. Add onions. Sauté until the carmelize. Stir often..
- A couple minutes before they are done, add minced garlic, and whiskey. Stir to deglaze pan. Add to pan of soup..
- Place prepared rice in the bottom of a 10×15 baking dish. Spread evenly. Place pork chops on top. Evenly spread soup mix over that. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Lay cheese slices over the top and return to oven for 5-8 minutes..
- Plate and serve. I served with garlic Texas toast. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.