Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef bourguignon recipe. You can cook easy beef bourguignon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 6 slices of bacon.
- Use 3 lbs of chuck beef.
- Use 1 cup of red wine.
- Provide 2 cups of beef broth.
- Take .5 cups of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 of beef boullion cube.
- Prepare .25 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- Take 6-8 of pearl onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 lb of baby potatoes.
- Get 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- You need 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Use .5 tsp of pepper.
Steps to make Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Chop your carrots into 2" pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day..
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it's done, put it on a plate off to the side..
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides..
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour..
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes..
- Now's the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don't touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola..
- Eat it on it's own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you're a grown man I don't care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude..
If you find this Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.