Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Classic tartiflette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic tartiflette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic tartiflette recipe. You can cook classic tartiflette using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic tartiflette:
- Get 6 of Potatoes.
- Use of Reblochon cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 100 g of bacon.
- Provide of Heavy cream.
- You need of White wine.
- Get of Thyme.
- Provide of Bay leaves.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Salt pepper and.
Instructions to make Classic tartiflette:
- Cook your potatoes in salted water. Stop the cooking process while there are still firm and leave them to cool down..
- In a pan, cook your onions and garlic in olive oil. When translucent, add the bacon..
- Once your bacon has browned, add the white wine (a cup), thyme and bay leaves. Leave it to reduce..
- Add a slice of your reblochon to make the sauce a little cheesier..
- Then pour the cream and season..
- In an oven-proof dish, start with a layer of sliced potatoes then your preparation, etc. Add pieces of cheese in the middle and on the top. Finish with cheese, a crack of pepper and parsley..
- Put in the oven at 180 °C for 15 to 20 minutes and serve hot..
If you find this Classic tartiflette recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.