Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To make french onion soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Take 4 of Brown Onions *thinly sliced.
- Use 30 g of Butter *OR Olive Oil 2 tablespoons.
- Use 4 cups of Chicken/Beef/Vegetable Stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of White Wine *optional.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 8 slices of Baguette (French Stick).
- Take of Tasty Cheese OR Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup each serving *grated.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Place Onion and Butter in a large heat-proof bowl and cover with a large plate. Heat for 3 minutes, mix, and heat 2 more minutes. Mix and heat extra 2 more minutes..
- Carefully transfer the onion to a large sauce pan or a pot, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, turn down the heat if needed, until caramelised and browned..
- Add Stock and Wine (*optional), and bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper..
- Preheat the over to 200C or the grill on medium-high. Divide the soup to oven-safe serving bowls and place 2 slices of bread in each bowl. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the bread..
- Place the bowls on the baking tray, cook in the oven or under the grill until the cheese is melted and golden..
- Remove carefully from the oven or the grill, and let cool for a few minutes otherwise you will burn your tongue! Serve on heatproof small plate..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.